1. Applicant must be pursuing a career in or related to agriculture; i.e. horticulture, health sciences, animal sciences and forestry.
2. Applicant must be a resident of Fluvanna County, VA.
3. Applicants may also be homeschooled or a student attending an institution outside of Fluvanna County, VA.
4. Applicants can only apply as a graduating high school senior.
5. Applicant must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
6. Applicants must submit a teacher/employer recommendations along with a short 100+ word essay to
include the following:
- Current and future academic goals
- Involvement in community organizations (4-H, FFA, volunteer efforts, church groups, etc.)
- List of jobs held the past three years along with duties performed.
- List of involvement in extra-curricular activities (class or school offices, band, athletics, honors, awards, etc)
- A copy of school transcripts to be included in submission.